Date:	Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:17:04 -0700
From:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To:	werner <w.landgraf@...ru>,
	David Woodhouse <David.Woodhouse@...el.com>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: problems with mtp , better to make a command-line option to can
 switch off mtp device search on booting

So I still think you're crazy to compile in MTD support at all, but
hey, I do agree that it is supposed to work.

The "L440GX flash mapping failed" message isn't new, and I doubt that
that particular driver is the problem. Can you try to narrow it down
to _which_ MTD driver causes problems? Enable MTD again, and try to
enable about half the devices to "bisect" the issue.

                       Linus