Date:	Thu, 11 Jun 2015 02:46:16 +0200
From:	mr john Ali <mariamblessjustinyak001@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

Manager in my Department in Bank of Africa (B.O.A) Burkina Faso.

I bring forth a business proposal in the tune of Ten Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars Only.($10.500.000 USD) to be transferred to an
offshore account with your assistance as the next of kin to the Inheritance
funds. If you are capable of involving and partaking in this transaction, let
me know by replying me back so that I will send you the Details.

I don't want the money to go into our Government treasurer account as an
abGood-day, I know this proposal will meet you in good condition; I am account
andon fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the Bank can
release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I
will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are
not interested.

Upon the receipt of your reply! I will give you the full details on how the
business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above
mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me. I will give you
all the vital information about this transaction as soon as I receive your
reply, kindly fill your information bellow.

1. Name in full:_______
2. Address:_______
3. Nationality:_______
6. Occupation:_______