Date:	Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:06:35 +0300
From:	Badalian Vyacheslav <slavon@...telecom.ru>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: No idea about shaping trough many pc

Hello all.
I try more then 2 month resolve problem witch my shaping.  Maybe you can
help for me?

Sheme:
                                +-------------------+
                     + ----- | Shaping PC 1 | ---------+
                     /          +-------------------+              \
+--------+   /           +--------------------+              \
+ --------+
| Cisco |  +-------- | Shaping PC N  | -----------+ -----| CISCO |
+--------+   \           +--------------------+              /
+---------+
                     \          +---------------------+           /
                     + ----- | Shaping PC 20 | --------+
                                +---------------------+

Network - Over 10k users. Common bandwidth to INTERNET more then 1 GBs
All computers have BGP and turn on multipath.
Cisco can't do load sharing by Packet (its can resolve all my problems
=((( ). Only by DST IP, SRC IP, or +Level4.
Ok. User must have speed 1mbs.
Lets look variants:
1. Create rules to user = (1mbs/N computers). If user use N connection
all great, but if it use 1 connection his speed = 1mbs/N - its not look
good. All be great if cisco can PER PACKET load sharing =(
2. Create rules to user = 1mbs. If user use 1 connection all great, but
if it use N connection his speed much more then needed limit =(

Why i use 20 PC? Becouse 1 pc normal forward 100-150mbs... when it have
100% cpu usage on Sofware Interrupts...

Any idea how to resolve this problem?

In my dreams (feature request to netdev ;) ):
Get PC - title: MASTER TC.  All 20 PC syncronize statistic with MASTER
and have common rules and statistic. Then i use variant 2 and will be
happy... but its not real? =(
Maybe have other variants?

Thanks for help!
Slavon.