Date:	Fri, 9 Nov 2012 18:08:00 +0000
From:	"Li, Sibai" <sibai.li@...el.com>
To:	"Rose, Gregory V" <gregory.v.rose@...el.com>,
	Jason Gao <pkill.2012@...il.com>
CC:	"Kirsher, Jeffrey T" <jeffrey.t.kirsher@...el.com>,
	netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>, kvm <kvm@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: SR-IOV problem with Intel 82599EB (not enough MMIO resources
 for SR-IOV)

Jason,

DellR710 with the latest BIOS should work fine for SR-IOV. My BIOS is v.6.3.0 and release date is 07/24/2012
Please check if you configured intel_iommu=on in the grub.conf file.
If you did, check your kernel .config file under Device Drivers-> IOMMU Hardware support->enable Support for Intel IOMMU using DMA remapping Devices, enable Intel DMA Remapping Devices by Default, enable Support for Interrupt Remapping.

Thanks,
Sibai