Date:   Mon, 19 Mar 2018 16:23:11 +0000
From:   Alayev Michael <malayev@....co.il>
To:     "'andrew@...n.ch'" <andrew@...n.ch>
CC:     "'netdev@...r.kernel.org'" <'netdev@...r.kernel.org'>,
        Efter Yoram <yefter@....co.il>, Dror Alon <adror@....co.il>
Subject: RE: DTS for our Configuration

Hello Andrew,

You deserve a big thank you for your solution to our device-tree - the linux bootup log looks a lot better and It made a big progress for us.
Though we still have some issues...

1. Attached are 2 log files that are the result of your suggested dts:
	1st is your device-tree as is : results in kernel panic. Its probably caused by the "link" parameter.
	2nd is your device tree with gem0 port's10 "link" parameter commented on both switches. It results in good kernel but still the devices are not properly detected. Maybe its related to the 	comment you wrote below about the fixed PHY driver issue that prevents the driver to complete his phy address scan (stops at phy addr 1...).
2. The switch's product number should be 0x0a1 but instead its 0xa10 (is it just a high-low byte thing?)
3. The stand-alone phy (gem1) is not detected properly. It should be device id mv88e1510.

Please advise how to continue from here.

Regards,
Michael Alayev