Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 20:47:08 +0200
From: Jean-Philippe Aumasson <jeanphilippe.aumasson@...il.com>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: Re: [PHC] PHS API copyright?

The submissions all include intellectual property statements, so it
seems that the PHC website only requires a disclaimer of liability. I
added that one, copied verbatim from eSTREAM:

"The information on this web site is provided as is, and no guarantee
or warranty is given or implied that the information is fit for any
particular purpose. The user thereof uses the information at his or
her sole risk and liability."

https://password-hashing.net/disclaimer.html