Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 01:05:26 +0200
From: Jelmer <jkuperus@...net.nl>
To: "'skid'" <skid@...global.net>, full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com,
   bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Cc: thor@...x.com
Subject: RE: RE: Still Vulnerable in MSIE

Skid, I am sorry that you misunderstood my post. I am by no means
downplaying the fact that spyware is a menace and that many unscrupulous
website owners use IE vulnerabilities to install spy / add ware on
unsuspecting user's pc. Based on how often I encounter these kind of pages I
imagine it's a huge problem

However I was merely stating that none of the pages that Thor listed
contained code that could infect a fully patched system. This was exactly
why the post was made in the first place, to warn against some new unknown
vulnerability or variation.

The evidence is just not there, as Thor must be well aware. I don't really
doubt his abilities, I however have *STRONG* concerns about his ethics. He
deliberately chose the spread FUD to plug his product and mailing list.
And I very disappointed that bugtraq moderators lend themselves for these
type of antics.