Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 01:49:59 +0300
From: Aycan iRiCAN <aycan@...e.gen.tr>
To: Murat Balaban <murat@...erunix.org>, full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com,
   bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: EnderUNIX Security Anouncement (Isoqlog and Spamguard)

You are the fucking kid! You're the fucking security industry! There
will be no public exploits according to my conversation with virulent.
Next time use authors e-mail for thanksgiving please.

"Destroying something good has always been damn easy compared to creating

 new work which obsiously requires much more knowledge, talent and brain!".

Well,  gaining shell requires extra understanding and imagination!
http://www.phrack.nl/phrack62/p62-0x0b.txt