Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:41:22 +0000
From: King Fuddler <darkiye@...il.com>
To: bkfsec <bkfsec@....lonestar.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
	full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com,
	news@...uriteam.com
Subject: Re: iDownload/iSearch responds to Spyware Critics

I agree totally. What's even more interesting is that Apple Computers
hasn't gotten itself involved - a company getting this much exposure
with this degree of copyright infringement in its product name is
surely going to catch Jobs' eye sooner or later.

It ought to be fun to watch when someone eventually pulls together
enough money and lawyers to send them to their doom.