Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:46:01 -0700
From: solutions_PHP <support@...utionsphp.com>
To: eEye Advisories <Advisories@...e.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, ntbugtraq@...ugtraq.com,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, vulnwatch@...nwatch.org
Subject: Re: [EEYEB-20060227] D-Link Router UPNP Stack Overflow

eEye Advisories wrote:
> D-Link Router UPNP Stack Overflow
> Routers Affected:
> DI-524 Rev A
> D-Link has released updates for all affected routers and they are
> available for download from the D-Link website. (http://www.dlink.com)

Anyone know if DI-524 Rev A2 is vulnerable? I can't find any
mention of firmware for Rev A2 on DLink.com or DLink.ca.

Next, I bought my router from TigerDirect.ca, but it was shipped
from the US. Do I grab the upgrade from DLink.com or DLink.ca?

Thanks!
SAM :)

--
Sam Stevens, solutions_PHP
http://www.solutionsphp.com/

phpdirectory - a coder's arsenal
http://www.phpdirectory.com/

Tired of sifting through all that SPAM? We recommend using
MailWasher, an excellent tool for socking it to spammers.
Download a free trial:
http://fta.firetrust.com/index.cgi?id=5966&page=1

IMPORTANT - CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.