From: purdy at tecman.com (Curt Purdy)
Subject: Linux firewall

Have used both Linux and FreeBSD for firewalling, and though Linux is very
easy with some of the auto setup distros out there, if you are a business
with assets to protect, I would trust BSD as a much more stable platform for
firewalling (course some idiots out there are actually using windoze isa for
firewalling, can we say stable :)

As far as EEye, I believe you will find those were merely automated scans
that were coming from their ip's.

Curt