From: choose.a.username at hushmail.com (choose.a.username@...hmail.com)
Subject: VulnWatch.Org Release

Oh great, ANOTHER mailing list, ANOTHER .org and ANOTHER database. Just what we need.

win2ksecadvice@...tserv is flop, vulnwatch.org is flop. Flop flop flop like a little fish.

[Full-Disclosure] rules. No need for ANOTHER mailing list. You'll never be Elias or Russ and none of these flopping lists you keep coming up with will succeed.

Steve Manzuik, founder and co-moderator, owner, tinker, tailor, sailor, flop, flop, flop....

Get a real job whydontcha.

Communicate in total privacy.