From: hellnbak at nmrc.org (hellNbak)
Subject: VulnWatch.Org Release

Thanks for your concern and thank you for letting me know that I will
never be like Russ Cooper -- that is not my intent, please, I would rather
hang myself.  Win2KSecAdvice -- it served a purpose and it seems to have
died which is unfortunate but a reality of the commercialization of
mailing lists.

You are right about the Full-Disclosure list, it is a great list and
probably will continue to be one - providing the assclowns who keep
posting this garbage eventually go away.  As for the vulnerability
database, so what other open source vulnerability database exists?  I
would be very curious to know if there is another completely open source,
free vulnerability database out there.  I really have nothing to do with
OSVDB except for the fact that they are a part of the ISIS initiative.

So do you really have something to critisize about or are you just going
to continue on with the personal attack garbage that really gets nowhere?
If you truly have a valid concern of critisizm please feel free to email
me OFF LIST and we can discuss it.

-Steve

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 choose.a.username@...hmail.com wrote:

> Oh great, ANOTHER mailing list, ANOTHER .org and ANOTHER database. Just what we need.
>
> win2ksecadvice@...tserv is flop, vulnwatch.org is flop. Flop flop flop like a little fish.
>
> [Full-Disclosure] rules. No need for ANOTHER mailing list. You'll never be Elias or Russ and none of these flopping lists you keep coming up with will succeed.
>
> Steve Manzuik, founder and co-moderator, owner, tinker, tailor, sailor, flop, flop, flop....
>
> Get a real job whydontcha.

"I don't intend to offend, I offend with my intent"

hellNbak@...c.org
http://www.nmrc.org/~hellnbak