From: anodyne68040 at yahoo.com (Anodyne Perspective)
Subject: TOOL - NO

--- Democow <revocomms@...oo.com> wrote:
> most of you have grown into nothing nothing
> but a bunch of wannabe old men.
>
> you have fled what you used to love
> what you are is nothing compared to what you were
> why do your hide from your past and what you want.

Ask yourself why your dad isn't out on the street
selling drugs to his mates, driving a motorbike at
100mp/h along city streets, habitually stealing shit
from the local quickie-mart, or carjacking BMWs on the
freeway.

There's a reason why adults don't do illegal shit.

You're evidently yet to discover it.

> brainwashed and lied to.
> using terms like "leet" speech

Read the posts of your fellow posters.

They are full of it.

> you have fallen behind others that what they want
> you
> to do. none of us work for the PHC.. the PHC never
> gave us a
> mission but we have chosen to go on the right path
> and
> set
> the world back into the correct position

You're an American, right?

You sound like an Islamic Fundamentalist, ready to
martyr yourself for Allah and the 70 big-titted
virgins in the afterlife.

> we are not little script kiddies either like you
> would like to think, or others like you to think.
>
> your terms are your tools. that is the weapon of the
> script kiddies.      and is what you do. arm them
>
> god save you all

Exactly what "higher purpose" would "old men" like us
achieve by arming people such as yourself instead of
the wider community?  The compromise and rm'ing of our
systems as petty irc-inspired payback, expression of
teen angst, and defacement?  As fun as that sounds, no
thanks.

Bottom line, junior: Cut the bollocking about and get
on with changing the world.  Yammering like a talking
arse here isn't helping you do that.