From: tupac.shakur at hushmail.com (tupac.shakur@...hmail.com)
Subject: How ironic...

>Does anyone else find it ironic that the "security industry" th
>e PHC chimps put shit on is a model where hackers take their orders from management, yet they are asking other hackers to take orders from them with their "missions"?

YEAH REAL IRONIC MORON. YOU DONT REALIZE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
CENTRALIZATION OF MONEY AND CALL FOR ACTION? You need 2 look at the
intent of the scenarios. #1 Corporate model has intent of profit
before public benefit.  This is demonstrated in a free economy.
HAVE U FORGOTTEN BASIC ECONOMICS. Let me remind you, merchants do
what is in the best interst for themselves, which sometimes
is to prove a useful product, but most often to provide a product
who's usefulness meets the bare minimum to reap enough of a profit
margin. PHC's model, a call to those people (obviously not you) who
see moral obligation handled irresponsibly.  For the community (of
hackers) it is in their best interest to NOT support security industry,
not to publicly disclose bugs.  PHC is simply asking, are you a hacker?
Do you see this exploitation occuring?  Here's steps we offer you
to take care of this situation.  There is no dictatorship, no
management, and no one FORCING the hackers to take action.  No irony
there. YOU DUMB FUCK.

>I just hope the old hats (whatever colour they are) remember th
>ese chimps for their actions when they leave the relative protection of under-18'dom, leave mummy and daddy behind, and realise that in the real world, things cost money.  You sure won't make enough to cover yourself, your family and your lifestyle by sitting on what ideas and skills you have, hoping that something other than organised crime knocks on your door for some blackhattery.

THE OLD HATS LOL. "Whatever colour they are", dont you mean, "whoever
they are" because you obviously dont you convoluted dipshit.  secondly,
stereotyping all of those hackers, the ones who keep hacking no matter what you may infer their age to be, as kiddies or kids or whom
act in the likeness of a kid is simply one of the more ironic
statements made.  It is infact that the mentality of the youth that
overshadows the old.  The old is namely old, archaic things unfortunately outlive their usefulness, and often their own logic.
As exibited by you, you DUMB FUCK.

>Keep doing what you're doing, and it'll eventually be the FBI k
>nocking, or should I say breaching...

YES THE FBI, the same FBI who is going 2 knock on ur door due to
the illegal MP3s u own.  You dumb hypocrit, if you simply see things
as lawful and unlawful, youre also at fault most likely for crime.
Unless you think that morality doesnt actualy reflect law.  So in that
case would you leave the FBI up to make fuzzy MORAL judgements
and choose these KIDS over your MP3 collection.  I wouldnt trust this.
So either you consistantly apply law, or have a more open mind before
you make ironic statements.

>Your choice.

Your choice. Dipshit.