From: smenard at nbnet.nb.ca (Stephen Menard)
Subject: leaky ethernet routers

> We urge people to read the paper before they cry wolf...

The world is falling in.....nifty-neato
READ the PDF ping your test net...do some net traffic,,... ping again
yep simple, but timming is important to see the traffic you want

why does my.... [nasty hole nasty hole]
<fill in the blank>  database fill field ERROR

... D-Link 604 DSL router...
tell me stuff in padding? Orif explains ALL too well

Is that why i see  --^-^--  ICMP pings  ;-) on the wire;
or are them early DARPA network guys -brighter- than we thought?

no exploit needed  :-)    Thanks BUGTRAQ ... for removing them

ping -s 1 vic.t.im.ip    #is too simple why does it work
:-{p