From: recon at snosoft.com (Strategic Reconnaissance Team)
Subject: [Secure Network Operations, Inc.] Full
	Disclosure != Exploit Release

Blue Boar,
	Very good points.  I've considered most of these and they all make
sense. As far as corporate politics are concerned, don't you think that
exploit disclosure could hurt vendor relationships? Granted, we are not
going to make our decision on that premise but it would be a nice thing
to avoid.

--
Strategic Reconnaissance Team <recon@...soft.com>
Secure Network Operations, Inc.