From: Ken at infosec101.org (Ken Pfeil)
Subject: [Secure Network Operations, Inc.] FullDisclosure != Exploit Release

<*sigh*>..(Help me Jeebus...)
Did you bother to think *at all* before spewing this out, or are you
trolling?
OK, I've got 2 minutes free, I'm game..

I guess you're the "professional", or are you expressing someone else's
viewpoint?

> If he releases exploit someone would certainly write a virus for the same.
> Which will make companies realise the benefit in hiring the security
> professionals.

I'd frame this little number if I were you. It'll make dandy literature for
a potential client, maybe circulate it with your resume?

> So, from my point of view, writing viruses which doesn't
> physically destroy
> any thing is also okay;)

Care to clarify this? So I guess a POC fer turning people inside-out ain't
gonna fly in your book, huh? It's good to have scruples.

> Sorry, if it hurts the ethics..and if it sends wrong singnals
> about my area
> of work.

Yeah, I can see this making into the CISSP ethics clause now <hehe>.

> Thanks.
> Regards,
> Sandeep Giri

<snip>