From: eyberg at umr.edu (Ian Eyberg)
Subject: Cryptome Hacked!

greets-
  John Young an extremist? How about an educated and willing advocate of freedom of speech. Also, I have a hard time belieivng that you can hold such a title as
Systems Administrator, Facility Security Officer without knowing several very good methods of ensuring integrity of software--or are you just holding an informal
sign saying you deleted the files?

-cyn0n

full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com > [mailto:full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com] On Behalf Of Sung J. Choe > Sent: Thursday, 27 February 2003 12:10 p.m.