From: guninski at guninski.com (Georgi Guninski)
Subject: Microsoft runs early April Fools ad

hehehe, m$ claims are funny and far away from reality.
If they are so sure, why don't they take responsibility for damages caused by
their products? Any warranty for m$ products? How much money does it make every
time a windoze crash?

/me thinks that Kurt Vonnegut has explained it in this quote:

the big trouble with dumb bastards is that they are too dumb to believe there is
such a thing as being smart. -- Kurt Vonnegut

Georgi