From: poirotsj at gci.net (Steve Poirot)
Subject: Microsoft runs early April Fools ad

Good point.  My safe came with a warranty and insurance of up to $10K
for any
loss due to the safe being broken into or damage to anything in it due
to fire or water.
If M$ claims that, "a customer's data couldn't be safer even if it was
kept in a safe",
then perhaps they could provide a similar warranty and insurance policy.