From: yossarian at planet.nl (yossarian)
Subject: PGP vs. certificate from Verisign

What I wonder - will Verisign have set up CRL servers yet? Remember the IE
problem when someone got hold of MS certificates? The MS-fix was
blacklisting them locally, the real problem was that there was no revocation
servers. Then again, how many concurrent connections would they get if MS
sent out a critical update?

So - stick to PGP - forget about PKI.