From: th at bogus.net (Tor Houghton)
Subject: *****SPAM***** Fwd: this address is no longer available

My bad (as told to a few others). :-(

My .procmail contained a rule in it that triggered on that thread and did
not catch the mailing list information properly before passing it to
SpamAssassin.

Vipul's Razor is not installed on the machine running SA, so your address
does not get added to any list.

Sorry about the uneccessary noise.

-me