From: azmodan at linux.online.no (Mads Tansø)
Subject: Antigen  Path Disclosure

Coming from a dude with his mail-name being "W1ZARD" and mailuser being
Packetninja I guess if I respond to this with my usual sarcasm I'll have
my mailserver ddos'd by the brady-bunch'o'kaiten ddos network?

I consider this whole maillist being lame, instead of focusing on
security, you're all just playing with "the morning wood" (err.. better
read the terms on the use of this phrase, so that we don?t get another
10page debate on it, right?), should'nt you get yer fingers on the
keyboard and play out some exploits? Or are you too busy selling them
off to the "security industry" (a.k.a
bunch-o-assholes-flaming-on-maillinglists inc.)

Can't we just stop this damn flaming of everyone now and instead just
accept that we're all different and we all deal in different ways?

If mw, or me, or anyone, wanna try the limits of this list, why not let
us/them/they do that? So what if it's not totally related to
fulldisclosure? Keeping yer damn mouth shut creates less noise than
whining about all kinds of crap does. If you don?t like a posting,
delete it.. Or even better, filter it at the server, punch it down into
/dev/null or whatever makes you happy?

I don?t care whether mw assraped your mom, killed his gra'ma or pee'd in
the pool, I don?t care if he went off a bridge, I DON'T FUCKING CARE,
and, I DON?T FCKIN WANNA HEAR ABOUT IT.

If you have any issues with anyone, take it with them, off the list, and
not on it. If not, then go back to start, turn left instead of right and
then click the "unsubscribe" roadsign somewhere along there. Or even
better, if you cant secure your kid'bro's computer for him, why not just
*snip*snip* the tp-cable? (yah, I actually read your post before
flaming.)

Now, cant we all agree to take this shit off the damn list and start to

BE-FUCKING-HAVE

Az.