From: azmodan at linux.online.no (Mads Tansø)
Subject: Antigen  Path Disclosure

!>Az.
!wtf?!?!?!? is that a pseudonym signed at the bottom of that email???
!jesus i better lock down my mail servers etc...
!and just where are you going to ddos me from mr hacker alias using
person !=)

Like you might see, my realname is actually my mailuser name.
People around me call me azzie, short for azmodan, nothing more to it :)

Honestly I think its bitchy f*cking over a 13yr-olds puter. There aren?t
excuses for such actions. We are all on this list to fight shit like
that by going full disclosure hoping vendors patch the holes, hoping
people secure their computers, or even hope that company sites keep
their security up, so no, I don?t encourage such actions, nor do I
approve of them.

!>I consider this whole maillist being lame, instead of focusing on
!>security, you're all just playing with "the morning wood" (err..
better
!>read the terms on the use of this phrase, so that we don't get another
!>10page debate on it, right?), should'nt you get yer fingers on the
!>keyboard and play out some exploits? Or are you too busy selling them
!>off to the "security industry" (a.k.a
!>bunch-o-assholes-flaming-on-maillinglists inc.)

!Isn't that what you have to made at a pitifull attempt at?

Nopes. Im not a part of the security industry itself, im a programmer.
If it was my choice there would be no industry coming out of this cause
we, the programmers, would be given the time to test our apps before
releasing them, we would be given time to program it decently, not with
8 or 24 or 72 hour deadlines hanging over our shoulders at every time.

>So a machine with no sharing, no services updated whenever critical
crap
>from m$ appears, and a smarter than the avg bear 13 yearold who wont
run
>britney.spears.jpg.....exe type files, what was it you think should be
>locked down so it couldnt be exploited again?
>=)

How'bout a filtering router? Access rules? Oh wait, I guess you haven?t
heard about that before?

Az.