From: dotslash at snosoft.com (KF)
Subject: Please Vote Today  -  subscribe to "full-disclosure@...unitysec.com"

Am I insane or do I remember a few months back a special moderated
version of this list being created for the folks that could not handle
PHC and their massive flooding / ranting on the list? If it was not
provided by Len himself I do know Dave Aitel *had* one set up. If you
can't "hang" subscribe to Daves version.

I wish it was as easy to make a filter for all the folks flipping out as
it would be be to make ONE rule for woods email address. =]

*hint* *hint*

-KF