From: ZachN at threerivers-cams.com (Zach Neuf)
Subject: Please Vote Today

Oi'  I 2nd that 100%!  I learn from everything on this list...  you
egotistical elitists Jak's need to open you minds... right?  I mean
that's what the basis of FD is....  Open info!  I have learned more from
this list on theory, application, approach, execution, and hell
yesterday was a lesson in 2nd gen morality.............. Than any other
source of info recently....
Or ever for that matter...  I mean think about how many people are
listening out there....  yeah some people are full of it... and
everything isn't right all the time...  but the world is not a perfect
place... drop your ego and open your f$#%k'n eye's and see...  if you
don't like the view find a different perspective..."  and holy shit you
might have to delete some mail to Eh?

Word>>...woods the man...  Piss off  Player Haters!

Thnx,
Pill Head