From: rms at 1407.org (Rui Miguel Seabra)
Subject: Re: Please Vote Today

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 18:49, eip@...ey.no-ip.com wrote:
> > people who don't like what he reads can procmail him, or just get
> > a life and think about it. after all, it's the contents not the
> > packaging of what he says which is interesting...
> Don't moderate morning_wood !!! look at all the advisories he's been
> publishing, he keeps finding them, so why moderate him...
> everyone is entitled to free speech and I for one, am glad he's posting..

Only now I started reading this thread (after deleting many emails).

Is this full-disclosure or
full-disclosure-but-only-after-some-moderation?

If you cross that border, how can one really know wether we're really in
a full-disclosure environment or that some posts may not be approved?

Who checks for the the non-approved justice?

No moderation, please, also in the best of the would-be-moderators.
If you don't like someone, spamassassin, procmail et all can give you a
hand. Don't substitute incompetence handling those tools with burocracy
handled by 'others'.

Where do I vote if not by stating my opposition in this email?

Regards,
Rui

+ So let's do it...?