From: junkmail at barnowl.com (Rob Rosenberger)
Subject: Destroying PCs remotely?

  >>"[T]he bomb was stored in a briefcase and emitted short,
  >>high-energy pulses reaching 10 gigawatts, which could destroy
  >>complex electronics systems."

I bought one on the black market and I swear by it.  One day my neighbor's
kid played that obnoxious "boy band" music and I just went BZZZZZT! at her
bedroom window.  'NSYNC went out of sync if you catch my drift.  Don't like
the sound of a tricked-out Honda with glass packs and a Fosgate?  BZZZZZT!
No more electronic ignition, no more subwoof.  Very useful.  It even has a
trigger lock so your kids can't play practical jokes.

See http://www.soci.niu.edu/~crypt/other/kooks.htm for details on where I
bought my EMP briefcase.  You get a free "Mr. Fusion" reactor with every
deluxe model...

Rob