From: pwicks at oxygen.com (James Patterson Wicks)
Subject: Immature blabla / cisco exploit

I have to agree.  I subscribed after hearing about this list on CNN.COM, but while most of the post are helpful and informative, the number messages used to insult/degrade/embarrass other posters is overwhelming.  I hope that the list moderators take some sort of action to cut down on the nasty postings so that we can focus on the REALLY important issues concerning our industry.