From: len at netsys.com (Len Rose)
Subject: Administrivia: Patience

We're being forced to send this sort of message all too often
and it's wearing thin on everyone (and for that we apologize).

For those who have recently joined the list, please make sure
that you actually read the List Charter located here:

http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

Many of those who have recently joined the list do not seem
to grasp the meaning and implication of an unmoderated list.

It will require all of our patience to make this work, so
please don't become part of the problem.

Some helpful advice:

If a message annoys you, if you are offended by the author
of a particular message, or are otherwise inclined to
make a public statement about "the state of things" in
regards to the list, please do NOT share it with the list.

Please do so directly to the person in question, and if
you think it's important with the list admins whom can
be reached at "full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com".

Please do not respond to people trolling for controversy,
or who seemingly disregard the charter, we typically send
out a dozen or so messages a day to those who may not have
been aware of some of the guidelines that makes this list
function smoothly.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Len