From: chows at ozemail.com.au (gregh)
Subject: ISS Security Brief: "MS Blast" MSRPC DCOM Worm Propagation (fwd)

A) Most people dont know about it.

B) When you set the connection up for your ISP it is ticked by default. However, some ISPs have the option off in their setup disks.

C) Protects lamely against incoming and not at all against outgoing.

D) It's an MS product and let's face it, would YOU blindly trust it knowing that?

Greg.