From: booger at unixclan.net (security snot)
Subject: CERT Employee Gets Owned [Way Off Topic]

What the fuck is wrong with you?  I'm sorry, but this is one of the most
ridiculous things you've ever posted.  Worse than the idiotic advisories
your company publishes.  Worse than showing output from trivial exploits
that you won't release "for the good of the public".  Worse than said
output having names and email addresses listed in all capitals, with the
name DVDMAN amongst it.

"so what if he's a pedophile, he helped me out with the hp incident, so
he's not a bad guy."

I seriously hope your customers find out that you'll argue in favor of
perverts and pedophiles.  You fucking punk, never show your face around me
again or I'll smash you up.

Maybe that behavior is acceptable in the ghetto you're from, but it isn't
around me, and your idiotic defense for this loser really pisses me off.

"cert - exploiting the backdoors of our children since 2003"

"Whitehat by day, booger at night - I'm the security snot."
- CISSP / CCNA / A+ Certified - www.unixclan.net/~booger/ -