From: steven_fruchter at hotmail.com (Steven Fruchter)
Subject: DCOM/RPC story (Analogy)

Well harmless?  He added in a backdoor called Lithium, so that he can
remotely connect to each exploited machine, and had them contact his
website so he can keep track of who is infected, and control them
(DDoS).  So yes he did leave in the attack against MS update site but he
also added in his own little tricks which is what got him caught.

-Steven Fruchter