From: ffddfe at yahoo.com (Diode Trnasistor)
Subject: openssh remote exploit

um...

from xmalloc.c :
xrealloc(void *ptr, size_t new_size)
{
	void *new_ptr;

	if (new_size == 0)
		fatal("xrealloc: zero size");
	if (ptr == NULL)
		new_ptr = malloc(new_size);
	else
		new_ptr = realloc(ptr, new_size);
	if (new_ptr == NULL)
		fatal("xrealloc: out of memory (new_size %lu
bytes)", (u_long) new_size);
	return new_ptr;
}

so yeah, i still fail to see the problem, except the
the the size_t value passed to realloc comes from the
structure to be reallocated.  Bah..i don't get it :\
HALP!

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434