From: mtighe at appliedmessaging.com (Michael Tighe)
Subject: re: MS03-32 Social Engineering

I have been contacted twice already by experts in the field,
and thought I should be have been more clear in my description
of this "Greeting Card" Social Engineering email I received.

I have NOT investigated this site and do NOT claim it is using
any such Malware.  My boss has other work for me at the moment!  ;-)

I was merely suggesting that this was an excellent example of
how one could use this kind of social engineering to activate
the MS03-32 exploit - and to note that one could even double-whammy
by selling such an exploit.

Thanks to BB and others for making me understand how misleading
my post was...Sorry for any misunderstandings.

-- Michael Tighe
email: tighe@...liedmessaging.com
phone: 781-676-6700
MSN Messenger: tighe@...liedmessaging.com