From: keith-list at mccammon.org (Keith W. McCammon)
Subject: More on Dan Geer

And with that I certainly agree.  However, the unfortunate result in
cases such as this, is that everyone suffers indirectly, even though
they are obviously removed from the action.

It would be nice if the clowns at @stake responsible for this would just
  take themselves quietly out of the loop, in the same manner as was
done to someone else...