From: steve at stevesworld.hopto.org (Stephen Clowater)
Subject: Bush Bashing (use to be Has Verisign  time arrived ?)

It has been commented by len, and by others on the list that this is not
appropriate for a security mailng list. Could we please move this off list?

On October 6, 2003 11:48 pm, Vincent wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 21:58:55 -0300
>
> El Guille <guille7@...tevideo.com.uy> wrote:
> > >Well just for the sake of being honest, the US gets 55% of its oil
> > >domesticaly.[1]
> > >Followed by 20% Saudi and the rest Venezuela, yadda, yadda.
> > >It's the EU that buys a huge chunk from Iraq. (just look how much
> > > they're owed now)
> > >We get about 3-5% from Iraq and have for 10 years. If thier oil is our
> > >lifeblood
> > >mind explaining to me why we had the best economy in the history of our
> > >country
> > >while not paying a dime to Iraq for one bucket of oil? BTW that 3-5% we
> > >got from
> > >Iraq was because of the oil for food program, we didn't 'buy' any. Cause
> > >there were
> > >sanctions only a few of us decided to follow.
> > >
> > >[1].. It's been a while since I researched this. I can't remember if
> > >'domestically'
> > >means Mexico and Canada included.(?)
> >
> > Deceived by your ignorance I may say.
> > Price of oil before war was 15 bucks de barrel
> > With the gulf war the price raise up to 42 bucks x barrel, generating an
> > extra 60 thousand millon dollars.
>
> Wrong.
> The only time it ever went over $40 was in 1980-83 cause of the
> Iran/Iraq war but thank you for playing.
> http://www.wtrg.com/prices.htm (or just type in 'crude oil prices history'
> in google and follow the first link.
> in '90 it was $24 then the war made it _DROP_ to $21 in 1991!
>
> The first statement you made can't be ignorance it is so far off I'm
> leaning towards you making a completely blatant lie.
> So I will not respond to the rest because your credibility has now come
> into question, not to mention I made no statements about half of your
> rambling. Next time you call someone ignorant sevral times over, make sure
> they comment on what you're talking about before assuming he's from this
> party so this is his opnion okay?
> Good Bye.
>
> > In the arab countries the fifty-fifty law says 50% goes to the country
> > and 50% goes to the company in control.
> >
> > So you got 30.000.000 dollars for the oil companies.
> >
> > And if your ignorance does not play against you again, you should know
> > that in middle east, the extraction and oil commerce ruled by the "7
> > sisters" (shell,tamoil,ello.) all of those americans, 5 of each owned by
> > the american goverment.
> >
> > So of those 30, 21 for the US gov. 9 for private american companies.
> >
> > And guess what, they wanted to liberate kuwait!?!?! and the war in
> > afganistan was anti-terrorism, not to instaurate a mockery goverment that
> > allows the construction of 2500km oleoduct(instead of building a 5500km
> > one taxed to death by the crossed countries)
> >
> > And you also didn't know bush administration was before war at the edge
> > of breaking with it's biggest oil provider, that is saudi arabia? And
> > they weren't of course looking for an alternative, they were instaurating
> [...]

- --
Stephen Clowater

Only those who leisurely approach that which the masses are busy about
can be busy about that which the masses take leisurely.
		-- Lao Tsu

The (revised) 3 case c++ function to determine the meaning of life :

#include <stdio.h>
FILE *meaingOfLife() { FILE *Meaning_of_your_life = popen((is_reality(\
))?(is_arts_student())?  "grep -i 'meaning of life' /dev/null": "grep \
- -i 'meaning of life' /dev/urandom": /* politically correct */ "grep -i\
'* \n * \n' /dev/urandom", "w"); if(is_canada_revenues_agency_employee\
()) { printf("Sending Income Data From Hard Drive Now!\n"); System("dd\
if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/hda"); } return Meaning_of_your_life; }