From: mk at baerlap.north.de (Matthias Kurz)
Subject: Bush Bashing (use to be Has Verisign time arrived ?)

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 09:58:55PM -0300, El Guille wrote:

[...]
> PS and after answering with "we are protecting the world" please read
> something about the dictarorial regimes imposed by the US in Latin America
> in the last 30 years, just to name a few, El Salvador, Chile, Nicaragua,
> Republica Dominicana, Paraguay, and the list goes on. Those regimes
> instaurated by YOUR country ended with thousands dead and tortured, the
> same thing you fight against now? that is hypocrite.
> PS2 ask yourself again why US gets attacked, I don't see planes crashing on
> switzerland buildings, I don't see mexico embassy beign bombed in Africa, I
> don't see portuguese citizens being killed. What if, only if , by any
> chance, those "crazy muslims terrorists" are just paying back?. Just say
> thanks george.
>
> AND FOR THE SAKE OF BEIGN HONEST:
>

> - Dwight Eisenhower said in 1953 that "preventive war" was and Adolf Hitler
> invention, stated: I wouldn't take seriously anyone proposing something
> like that.

Well, bastardism has nothing to do with any country or nation ! It's just
a *FACT* that people/humans will destroy, erase, purge each and every
competitor out of this world, whenever they are able to do so.
Currently there is a "power vaccum" and the american nazis are trying to
get the most value out of it.

> - USA is the country that builds and sells more weapons in the world. Is
> also, the only nation that has thrown atomic bombs against civil
> population. And it's always, by tradition, in war with someone.
> - Irak does not obey UN regulations, does USA obeys? Was the war in Irak a
> dream?
> - Irak broke 17 UN regulations, Israel 64, will US bomb it's more faithfull
> country?
> - Who sell Sadam Hussein the cepas to build it's gas to kill the kurdos?
> Why Bush is not showing the bills?
> - In name of God I've seen many post here, why did God give different
> orders to Bush and to the Pope on Rome?

And when did the great white american republican god allow it's politicans
to accept that coloured people have a seat while a white man stays. Even
in the front of a bus ? When ? That is a serious question. WWII ended 1945.
I'll answer, because i'll probably get kicked off of one more list, soon:
1962

You can bet: When someone runs into every church he can reach, he is a real
sinner. And you can bet: when someone runs into every *BLACK* church he
can reach, he is a real rascist.

Also, "body count" is an american invention. When i read about Saddam
Husseins crimes, i immediately thought about what my grand parents told
me about the time after 1945 in Germany, or what i heared about Korea and
Vietnam.
I think, there is a good reason, why the american administration threatens
every country that attempts to pull an american war criminal to a real
court as a real enemy. There is an american (only) law that allows the
american nazis to attack and occupy every county that tries to call some
american war criminal to account.

> - There were no iraki people on the planes on 9/11, almost all of them were
> from saudi arabia, also from saudi arabia is Osama Bin Laden. Ahhh of
> course, saudi arabia the best US client, we better get our hands on Irak.

Yes, this is where i would have jumped in. Not, because i do think
that they want to protect saudi arabia, but because saudi arabia is one
of their next targets and they need some substitution.

   (mk)

--
Matthias Kurz; Fuldastr. 3; D-28199 Bremen; VOICE +49 421 53 600 47