From: lorenzohgh at nsrg-security.com (Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro)
Subject: about mcbeth claims: reasons and wrong information

Dear mcbeth,
you are wrong , check the headers of the geeklog message,
there was a bounce in my server due to mal domain changing,
do you know this ?
i think no.
and  it wasn't the my first message in this list.
i don't want fame but you seems to want annoid people.
morning_wood is a friend and a partner of this list like you.
please , if you want to say  something , first check it
for tht truth and then say , if not , close your mouth.
again, check please the message headers.
best regards and take time before posting annoying messages to people that
doesn't are
related with your port , the post for morning_wood said tht i discovered the
hole before,
( in august ;-) but morning_wood discovered it too and then he posted it ,
no bad or malicious things were made,
mrning_wood had a fantastic surprise for me including my last xss exploit
code.
AGAIN THANKS morning-wood for INCLUDE MY EXPLOIT !!
-off-topic-
i'm preparing new releases , more professional and real useful functions !
-<<<EOF

Best regards to all and have good time please,