From: mcbethh at op.pl (mcbethh@...pl)
Subject: about mcbeth claims: reasons and wrong
 information

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:25:44 +0200
"Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro" <lorenzohgh@...g-security.com> wrote:

> you are wrong , check the headers of the geeklog message,
I don't keep such crap in my inbox.

> there was a bounce in my server due to mal domain changing,
I don't really care why everybody got a lot of 'Re: geeklog...' posts
from 'Lorentzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro'. It is important that it
happened, not why. And I bet that this bounce was also your fault.

> do you know this ?
> i think no.
I don't care.

> and  it wasn't the my first message in this list.
Congratulations.

> i don't want fame but you seems to want annoid people.
I'm not sure if you are saying truth here. If you don't want fame why
do you want to be 'first one next time'? If you don't want fame why
did you send it to list not directly to morning_wood (Notice that I
send you my opinion in private mail... but I see you are stupid
enough to forward private conversation to public mailing list).
If you don't want fame than maybe you are just supporting security
community? If so, then why didn't you contacted geeklog team first ? As
full-disclosure supporter you should now that you should contact vendor
first.

> morning_wood is a friend and a partner of this list like you.
OMG... i'm not friend of full-disclosure. I'm anti-disclosure. I
published some stuff some time ago, but i'm not going to do it again.
I've understood that it is stupid and pointless.

> please , if you want to say  something , first check it
> for tht truth and then say , if not , close your mouth.
I said something untruth ?! Where ? Please, if YOU want to say
something - check it before.

> again, check please the message headers.
That wouldn't change my opinion so it is waste of my time.

> best regards and take time before posting annoying messages to people
> that doesn't are related with your port ,
I was siting quiet about stupid posts for long time, but this time I
couldn't resist.

> the post for morning_wood said tht i discovered the hole before,
> ( in august ;-) but morning_wood discovered it too and then he posted
> it , no bad or malicious things were made,
Dude.. I didn't said anything about morning_wood stooling your code. You
probably misunderstood my words.

> mrning_wood had a fantastic surprise for me including my last xss
> exploit code.
> AGAIN THANKS morning-wood for INCLUDE MY EXPLOIT !!
Do you see connection with this and that what I wrote to you ? I don't.

> Best regards to all and have good time please,
Best regards to You too.

mcbethh