From: jonathan at nuclearelephant.com (Jonathan A. Zdziarski)
Subject: Any news on www.kievonline.org site?

Well I decided to call the phone numbers on the message and got a lady
who apparently knows this guy.  She speaks in a thick middle-eastern
accent.  She gave me his real phone number/contact information which she
claims is:

+011 972 2 586 1328
Moshe Roshkov

I tried calling it and got an answering machine.

Apparently he has some kind of personal ties with the person I spoke
with and is trying to get their forums shut down by spamming
everyone...he allegedly has his own forum he's trying to advertise.
Anyway, she said she got something like 4000 return emails from his
initial spam.

She also told me that they contacted the authorities in his country
(Israel maybe?), so I surmise that his second "thank you" message was
probably related to that.

All in all it sounds pretty whacked; this is why you shouldn't do drugs
kids.