From: roblewis963 at hotmail.com (Rob Lewis)
Subject: Is bugtraq even worth it anymore?

I unsubscribed to BUGTRAQ months ago and then subscribed to the respective
company's security advisories that I want to recieve and it appears that
over the last 6 months or so I am getting the same info the company is
putting out, only I get it 3-5 days sooner than BUGTRAQ. Other than that the
only other thing I see worth anything are the posts about problems applying
M$ service patches, which appear to be specific environment/setup issues as
I have not had the same issues with my M$ boxes.

My $.02 worth.