From: ALudwig at Calfingroup.com (Andre Ludwig)
Subject: Shortcut...... may cause 100% cpu use!!!

This guy is a fraud if u haven't figured it out, cant eve get broken English
down properly, nice usage of the blackcode.com email service as well.  That
site is good for some laughs on its own.

Keep up the good chain yanking.

Made me laugh

Might want to watch out for that switch vuln, that is a bigie i heard it
will even work on some routers as well! OHHH NOOEEESSSS!!!!!!!111!!!!

http://www.club-portal.com/images/haxorpc.jpg

Andre Ludwig