From: ksmith at chartwelltechnology.com (Kenton Smith)
Subject: Fw: Red Hat Linux end-of-life update
	and	transition planning

How many times have people asked that this thread be terminated and/or
taken elsewhere? I've only been signed up to this list for a couple of
weeks and I'm about ready to unsubscribe. I've wasted more time trying
to sort through the wheat from the chaff than I would have searching the
web for new vulnerabilities.
Sometimes, you just have to agree to disagree and stop arguing. This
discussion, like all O/S related discussions, has degenerated into
something that for 99% of the people on this list is completely useless.
If I want to know the intricacies of the GPL or similar, I'll go
research it myself thank-you. For goodness sake, even the courts don't
yet know what the GPL does or does not cover.
If this type of thing continues this list is only going to contain
Bipins and Lorenzos because no one is going to want to spend the time.

Please, please, please, make it stop.

Kenton