From: nodialtone at comcast.net (Byron Copeland)
Subject: PowerTerm (OT?)

All,

I am offering some communications software that I have written a long
time ago.  I didn't want to post the file on this list, so I built a
simpleton web page where you can go get it.

Currently, a program called PowerTerm is up there:

PowerTerm is a MSDOS based Procomm like communications program that
supports most of the popular emulations such as; vt52, vt100, vt102,
ansi, avatar, Tek4107c and Vip7801. PowerTerm also contains most of the
popular file transfer protocols like; xmodem, ymodem, ymodem-1k,
ymodem-g, zmodem and kermit. Even though this pr00gie may be old and may
run well for under a windows system, I am not going to provide support
for PowerTerm. You have the source, you find something wrong, you fix
it!

If anything else, someone could benefit from the way emulations are
handled, xfer protocols and modem control.

Here is the link:  http://home.comcast.net/~nodialtone

Enjoy,

Byron