From: bkinney at fatcow.com (B. Kinney)
Subject: RE: laptop security

They have these items for parents to track their children.   It clips on
the child's clothing.  Once it's set, if the child goes more than 30 ft
away, both parts start chirping.  After 15 seconds of chirping, both
parts go into alarm.  If someone removes the clip, it immediately goes
into alarm.  You have to connect the two parts in order to disable the
alarm.

No GPS required.

Of course, people have to remember to turn it on and use it.

Brian A. Kinney
bkinney@...cow.com
505-998-9000 x3836