From: Ian.Latter at mq.edu.au (Ian Latter)
Subject: RE: laptop security

Buying luggage recently my girlfriend and I were told about a range
of luggage that was supposed to do exactly that;  bluetooth enabled,
as it is being stolen from beside you at the airport, it would lose
range from the mobile and alert you.  Cute idea ... all they need to
do now is add a tazer to it so it incapacitates the dude with bags and
you won't have to run after him either .. just get an SMS saying that
there is a guy beside you, holding your luggage for you ;-))