From: freouwebbe at msn.com (roberta bragg)
Subject: Re: Security Watch Essay

My response to the Robert Slade letter was sent out to Security Watch
Subscribers February 23, 2004 as promised, on time,  and posted to the MCP
Magazine web site shortly after.  You can read it at
http://mcpmag.com/columns/article.asp?EditorialsID=676

The response to the second letter, Martin Levasseur's, was sent to Security
Watch Subscribers today as promised.  It will be posted to the mcpmag.com
site as well.

 Security Watch is a weekly newsletter sent free of charge, to those who
request it by signing up at the mcpmag.com web site.

Archives are also available on the site.
Microsoft Certified Professional Magazine (MCP Mag) is an non-Microsoft,
independent publication owned by 101 Communications.  www.101com.com

I write for them on a article by article basis.