From: xlopkov at eml.cc (xlopkov@....cc)
Subject: [inbox] stenagrophy software recommendations

hi

thanks all of you who responded. i really appreciate the caring my
information recieved. thanks for the links. thread closed. i also wanted
to put my 2 cents in :whenever someone's emails someone off-the-list,
basicly just smalltalk, the person who got the email shouldn't send it to
the whole fricking list.
again thanks
see you

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:14:02 -0800, "C I" <chris_imes@...mail.com> said:

> Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
> access.
> https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/

> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html